THE MAIN ARENA
Chobham St Lawrence School dancers will be presenting a maypole dance this year, no opening ceremony is complete without one!
Acts already confirmed include
Miller's Ark Petting Farm
Get up close & personal with sheep, pigs, goats & many more farmyard friends!
The Dog & Duck Show
One Man & His Dog with a difference!
His Punch and Judy shows ,magic and balloon modelling delight children of all ages
Here is a provisional Schedule of Events - All times are subject to change
- 11.00 Music at Burrow Hill
- 11.30 Procession leaves B/Hill
- 12.00 Miller's Ark Petting Farm will be open All Day
- 12.30 Procession arrives arena
- 12.40 Announce prizes
- 1.00 Maypole Dancing
- 1.30 Dog & Duck Show
- 1.55 Mr Chris Punch & Judy Show
- 2.45 Dog & Duck Show
- 3.10 Mr Chris Punch & Judy Show
- 3.35 Results of Great Chobham Bake Off
AROUND THE ARENA
All around the ARENA are the huge variety of stall from local organisations as well as a selection of rides.
For the slightly older Jimmy Noyce's Fairground will be in attendance again with its own brand of fun and entertainment.
Refreshments will be available from the various food stalls around the arena along with the Ice Creams sellers and Hot Donuts.